Collection Manager to Join Our TeamOct 11, 2021
Richardson|Ober|DeNichilo LLP is looking for a Collection Manager to join our team. We are a highly regarded nationally and regionally recognized law firm focused on community association law, real estate law and litigation; serving clients statewide with offices in Southern California. Our practice focuses on the representation of Homeowner Associations. We are looking for a collection manager to handle our growing assessment collection practice.
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients.
- Solicits payments from debtors with delinquent accounts.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients and debtors.
- Contacts debtors with delinquent accounts to notify them of their need to pay.
- Advises debtors on various strategies of debt repayment, based on debtor’s financial status.
- Receives payments and posts amount to debtor’s account.
- Initiates lien and/or judgment proceedings if debtor fails to make payments.
- Maintains records of payment collection and status of accounts.
- Develops plans and implements strategies for all assigned accounts.
- Composes business correspondences and status reports to debtors.
- Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
- Responds to clients’ and debtors’ inquiries and requests for information.
- Manages day-to-day communications and relationships.
- Assigns goals to be met at specific time intervals.
- Education: Associates degree
- Experience: 2-3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with web-based document storage a plus
- Knowledge of AppLega a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Knowledge of AppLega Collection Software a plus
- Knowledge of HOA Collections a plus
If you are the next member of RODLLP, please email your resume to [email protected].